Microsoft Excel Level 3
- Duration: 1 Day
- Who is it for: Those who wish to extend their knowledge to a more advanced level.
This course is suitable for existing users of Microsoft Excel who wish to extend their knowledge to a more advanced level.
Delegates should have attended both Level 1 and the Level 2 courses for this or a previous version of Excel or should have been using this or another spreadsheet package for some time and be fully acquainted with the level of functions which are covered at Level 2.
On completion of this course, delegates will have gained a high level of competence in using more advanced features of Excel, including data tables, macros, pivot tables, reporting functions and customisation of various features.
- Working with lists
- Performing “What If” Analyses
- Scenarios and Goal Seeking
- Using Data Tables
- Solving Problems
- Creating/Revising Pivot Tables
- Querying a Database
- Using Macros
- Using Custom Functions
- Using Custom Toolbars/Buttons
- Creating Custom Menus
- Working with Views
- Using the Report Manager
- Working with Other Applications – Importing and Exporting
- Protecting Data
- Working with Others