- Duration: 1 Day
- Who is it for: Those wishing to learn how to make effective presentations.
A useful course for delegates wanting to learn how to make presentations to groups of people.
Delegates will learn invaluable hints and tips on presenting and be given the opportunity to develop their skills and confidence by making several short presentations to other members of their training group.
Constructive feedback and coaching will be given throughout the course to help delegates develop and hone their skills.
- Personal presentation/image
- Background and awareness of audience
- Dealing with anxiety
- Voice projection
- Avoiding annoying habits
- What is needed to make an impact
- Audio visual aids and props
- Handling questions