- Duration: 1 Day
- Who is it for: Anyone who wishes to better manage stress.
This course is designed to help delegates recognise the symptoms of stress and to learn how to deal with them in a positive manner.
Examining all aspects of their life, each delegate will understand the symptoms and understand how to take the appropriate action to lessen the risk of stress affecting their general health and well-being.
Delegates will be encouraged to make an action plan to achieve a better work/life balance and work towards their goals.
- What is stress?
- Understanding sources of stress
- Recognising stress symptoms – behavioural, emotional, physical, cognitive
- Appreciating the positive side of stress
- Ways of managing stress more effectively
- Eating habits
- Stress in the workplace
- Awareness of stress in colleagues
- Managing your time better
- Developing a stress management plan to achieve better work/life balance