- Duration: 1 Day
- Who is it for: Those wishing to build an effective team.
This course provides delegates with a look at the various aspects needed for an effective team.
Combining theory with practical exercises, delegates will understand the importance of working as part of a team and learn how their effectiveness can have impact on the favourable outcome of a project or business.
- Team functions
- Advantages and disadvantages to team working
- Characteristics of effective teamwork
- What can go wrong
- Team leadership – responsibilities and skills
- Tools for success
- Effective communication
- Vision, objectives and goal setting
- Problem-solving and decision-making