The Exceptional Personal Assistant
- Duration: 1 Day
- Who is it for: Those moving into a PA role or those with experience wishing to improve or reinforce their skills.
Personal assistants provide vital support to managers and contribute greatly to achieving organisational objectives.
This course is designed for secretaries and administrators moving into the role of personal assistant or those already in these positions wishing to improve and consolidate their skills.
Delegates will look at a variety of ways in which they can enhance their position in the organisation and become a valuable “right hand person” for their line manager, as well as achieving and maintaining their own professionalism and identity.
The course will provide them with skills needed by today’s personal assistants, including problem solving, report-writing, organising events and making presentations.
- The organisation and its objectives, and the role of the PA
- Managing time effectively
- Delegation and negotiation
- Problem solving techniques
- Effective communication
- Writing reports and minutes
- Organising events
- Preparing and making presentations
- Projecting a professional image