The PA as a Team Leader
- Duration: 2 Day
- Who is it for: Those in a PA role who are taking on or who have supervisory responsibilities.
This course will help delegates in a PA role with supervisory responsibilities to develop the skills and techniques of effective supervision and team leadership.
Designed for those new to a leadership role or those wishing to improve their basic management skills, the course will give delegates the opportunity to learn about team and individual goal-setting and motivation, communication, assertiveness, listening skills, measuring people’s performance, coaching and feedback.
- People management
- Setting individual and team goals
- Motivating individuals and teams
- Communication, listening skills and feedback
- Team development
- Developing team members
- Managing team performance
- Building on strengths
- Effective delegation
- Managing difficult people/situations
- The role and responsibilities of team leaders
- Effective meetings
- Problem solving techniques
- Personal Development – action planning