- Duration: 1 Day
- Who is it for: Office staff who wish to learn useful time management techniques.
This course will benefit anyone who wishes to learn how to improve their techniques in time management and who wishes to learn how to prioritise tasks.
It looks at the most common areas of time wastage and offers a range of suggestions and time-saving tips to better control the working day.
This training day involves both individual and group activities to help identify problem areas and potential solutions.
Delegates will leave with an action plan for improving their time management once they return to the workplace.
- Assessment of your personality type to see what type of person you are when managing your time
- Assessment of the issues currently experienced
- Time saving tips for improving problem areas such as:
- Telephone and other interruptions
- Personal organisation
- Management of meetings
- Own attitude
- Dealing with paperwork
- Dealing with timewasters
- How to prioritise
- How to delegate
- Managing your time – planning sheets, time logs
- Action planning for the future