Microsoft Word Level 3
- Duration: 1 Day
- Who is it for: Existing users wishing to extend their knowledge and use advanced features and techniques.
This course is suitable for existing users of Microsoft Word to Level 2 standard, who wish to extend their knowledge and use advanced features and techniques to create more complex documents.
Delegates should have attended Word courses the Level 1 and Level 2 or should have been using this package for some time and be fully acquainted to the Level 2 standard.
On completion of this course, delegates will have gained the knowledge to work with the advanced features of Word, including using graphics working with long documents.
- Working with Styles
- Creating tables of contents
- Creating and working with Master documents
- Tracking changes
- Mail merge
- Templates, online forms and document protection
- Macros - short cuts for lengthy tasks stored on toolbar buttons
- Graphics - adding pictures, shapes, watermarks, diagrams and charts,
- Document security