Microsoft Word Level 2
- Duration: 1 Day
- Who is it for: Existing Word users wishing extend their knowledge to the next level.
This course is suitable for existing users of Microsoft Word who wish to extend their knowledge and use more powerful features including tables and mail merge.
Delegates should have attended a Level 1 course for this or a previous version of Word or should have been using this package for some time and be fully acquainted with the basics.
On completion of this course, delegates will have gained a level of competence in using the more advanced features of Word.
- Page layout, margins and orientation
- Mirror margins
- Working with tabs and tables
- Using borders and shading
- Headers, footers and section breaks
- Page numbering
- Working with columns
- Inserting and editing objects – SmartArt, pictures, charts and Excel spreadsheets
- Working with fields/Quick Parts
- Saving and emailing (including PDFs)