- Duration: 1 Day
- Who is it for: Any user of Microsoft Outlook who wishes to use email, calendar, contacts and tasks more effectively.
This course is suitable for any user of Microsoft Outlook who needs to co-ordinate and organise information which is reaching their desktop in many different ways.
General knowledge of using Microsoft Windows is required.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to create, send and organise e-mail, deal with attachments, use the calendar facility to schedule appointments and events, edit and delete contacts and manage tasks.
- Working with Outlook basics
- Sending and receiving messages
- Replying and forwarding messages
- Using the Address Book
- Viewing and sorting messages
- Printings and deleting messages
- Flagging messages
- Creating Auto Signatures
- Inserting attachments
- Opening and saving attachments
- Inserting hyperlinks
- Using tracking options
- Viewing delivery status
- Scheduling with the Calendar
- Managing Contacts
- Working with Tasks
- Using Notes
- Organising Outlook Items