- Duration: 2 Day
- Who is it for: Those wishing to lead their teams more effectively.
As a Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor, there are certain personal skills and techniques involved in being a good leader.
This course aims to help delegates lead their teams in a more effective way and so improve the performance of both individuals and the department or section.
- What is leadership?
- The skills of leadership
- Motivating teams and individuals
- The importance of good communication
- Team building and development
- Setting goals and objectives
- Handling good and poor performance
- Managing stress – yours and your team’s