All coaching sessions are now taking place via Skype, Zoom or WhatsApp video call, ensuring that one-to-one support is fully maintained.
Whether you are working in the office, or based at home, you can benefit from quality one-to-one online coaching support sessions.
How can coaching help?
Some examples of challenges managers have sought coaching support with include:
- Feeling stressed and out of control
- Needing a better work/life balance
- How to manage their own time better and that of their team
- How to delegate work to their team members
- How to handle difficult members of staff or deal with performance problems
- Feeling isolated – not wanting to talk through issues with colleagues or bosses
- Wanting to improve their communication skills with staff
Frequency and length of coaching sessions
A one-to-one coaching programme is an investment in you and your future. We offer a variety of packages for coaching, which can be discussed with you in an initial consultation call.
To book coaching or a consultation call, please contact Janet Baker on 07944225290, or via the contact form below.